Every day, we do things because we have to – from the time the alarm goes off, there are appointments to make and responsibilities to handle. But on August 27, we are given a rare invitation to throw off the constraints of schedule and routine, and instead, have a day filled with “why not?”
Just Because Day allows you to think outside the box, march to a different drummer, and color outside the lines- just because! Do what you have been dreaming of doing, for no other reason than you want to. At Curran’s Flowers, we know that floral arrangements sent “just because” can be the most meaningful, as they express friendship, love or gratitude that transcend special occasions. Here are a few other ideas we love:
- Take the day off and spend the day exploring your city.
- Get a loose bouquet of stems and hand them out throughout your day.
- Send a bouquet of flowers to your favorite teacher from decades ago – just because!
- Take a nap in the middle of the day.
- Indulge in your favorite dessert, then have another one.
- Give high fives and compliments to strangers – just because!
- Send a handwritten note to your mom or dad, and let them know you are thinking of them.
Here’s a bright and colorful idea – how about sending a bouquet of “just because ” flowers to yourself? It is so rare that we treat ourselves, and let’s.face it – flowers just make us happy! Choose from sunflowers, hydrangea, roses, daisies, irises, orchids…the possibilities are many. You don’t need a reason to fill your home with beautiful floral designs. On August 27, you can do it just because!
Curran’s Flowers provides the arrangements and bouquets that you need for all of life special occasions, but we are happy to deliver throughout the Danvers area for no reason at all! On Just Because Day, what will you decide to do?